MY SEARCH BEGINS for a CREATIVE THINKER
Scroll down for details!
Does this sound like you?
I am at a super exciting phase of my start-up business and things are picking up. This is my dream and I'm looking to bring on a young, eager, creative talent to join me for a few months. With a number of projects lined up and a brand to build, this will be a creative, collaborative, fast-pace, exciting and fun experience for both of us. I can't wait to find the right person so please do not hesitate to apply!
LOCATION Newbury Street, Boston
HOURS Part-time, 2 to 3 days a week, schedule can be flexible
TIME FRAME ASAP throughout the summer
• Social Media schedule and creating posts
• Grow Bash community
• Curating and sourcing of trends and ideas
• Discovering new products and content
• Marketing responsibilities
• Must be a do-er who can roll up their sleeves for crafting, cutting, pasting, tying bows, glitter-izing, spray painting, building, and making (this is the best part!)
• College / post-grad level
• Solid communication skills
• Ability to conceptualize, articulate and present ideas
• Exceptional attention to detail and creative problem solving skills
• Hard working is a must
• Social media insight is a bonus
• Design and Adobe InDesign skills are not necessary but a plus
Unpaid. I will work with you on getting school credit (if applicable), wonderful exposure and hands-on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
• E-mail me with "BASH INTERN: YOUR FULL NAME" in the subject line
• Include your resume
• Be sure to include your social media links